Due to COVID-19, all in-person classes are postponed till further notice but, you can keep
dancing at home!
I've now created over 300 How-To, Dance Lesson, and Dance-Along videos here for your fun and good health! Click the "How-To" or "Lesson & Dance-Along Videos" menu options below to check them out and customize just what's best for you!
And if you'd like to join us for live Zoom classes, every Thu. via the Weston COA, just call or text me at 978-844-1951 for details. Adv. Beginners 12-1 PM. Beginner 1:30-2:30 PM.
My creation of this site has been voluntary, unpaid work. Donations are greatly appreciated, and
thank you soooo much to all of you who have been so very generous and supportive! ❤️
Experience the Benefits of Line Dancing!!!
- Delightful for ears and souls - escape into the wide variety of music!
- Great low-impact workout that your heart, lungs, and muscles will love!
- Gentle on joints!
- Proven best activity for brain health! Check out the fun 2 min. video link below in red for more!
- Superb for the development and maintenance of balance!
- Accommodating for most abilities - easy to keep at a level that fits your personal needs!
- A wonderful activity for safe and gradual weight loss and control!
- Excellent stress reliever - while focussing on our patterns, there's zero room for other thoughts to enter our heads, making it an awesome activity for living in the now!
- Fabulous mood enhancer and sleep aid; physical activity + friends + fun = a good night's rest!
- Easy dress code - wear what you like, but do aim for layers, as we will heat up!
- Inexpensive gear: dance shoes unnecessary - most shoes with a smooth, no-grip, bottom that will allow your feet to slide a bit will work fine, or better still, just slip a pair of DanceSocks over your most comfy, cushioned, supportive pair of sneakers or shoes, and voila you're ready to boogie all night! (Available for $6/pair. See the FAQ's menu option for more about DanceSocks.)
- Forgiving of all mistakes - just do what you can and enjoy! And no one is watching, we're all too focused on not making mistakes ourselves!
- So engaging the time will fly by!
- And maybe greatest of all, line dancing creates a welcoming community of friends and fun; newcomers always welcome aboard!
Click on this link (or copy and past it into your search bar) to see a fun and informative video centered on How Dancing Can Reverse Brain Aging!