Due to COVID-19, all in-person classes are postponed till further notice, but ...
I've created over 280 How-To, Dance Lesson, and Dance Along videos to keep you dancing at home!
Click the How-To and Lesson & Dance-Along Videos menu options below to check them out and customize what's best for you!
Or, join us for live Zoom classes, every Thu.! Adv. Beginners 12-1 PM. Beginner 1:30-2:30 PM.
For details, call or text 978-844-1951.
No organization has paid me for creating this site. All donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you and happy dancing!
Experience the Benefits of Line Dancing!!!
- Delightful for ears and souls - escape into the wide variety of music!
- Great low-impact workout that your heart, lungs, and muscles will love!
- Gentle on joints!
- Proven best activity for brain health! Check out the fun 2 min. video link below in red for more!
- Superb for the development and maintenance of balance!
- Accommodating for most abilities - easy to keep at a level that fits your personal needs!
- A wonderful activity for safe and gradual weight loss and control!
- Excellent stress reliever - while focussing on our patterns, there's zero room for other thoughts to enter our heads, making it an awesome activity for living in the now!
- Fabulous mood enhancer and sleep aid; physical activity + friends + fun = a good night's rest!
- Easy dress code - wear what you like, but do aim for layers, as we will heat up!
- Inexpensive gear: dance shoes unnecessary - most shoes with a smooth, no-grip, bottom that will allow your feet to slide a bit will work fine, or better still, just slip a pair of DanceSocks over your most comfy, cushioned, supportive pair of sneakers or shoes, and voila you're ready to boogie all night! (Available for $6/pair. See the FAQ's menu option for more about DanceSocks.)
- Forgiving of all mistakes - just do what you can and enjoy! And no one is watching, we're all too focused on not making mistakes ourselves!
- So engaging the time will fly by!
- And maybe greatest of all, line dancing creates a welcoming community of friends and fun; newcomers always welcome aboard!
Click on this link (or copy and past it into your search bar) to see a fun and informative video centered on How Dancing Can Reverse Brain Aging!