Lesson & Dance Along Videos!
Want to do some Online Classes from the comfort of your home?
Choose a Lesson Plan (or Individual Dance) from below & get started!
- I've created numerous Online Classes using over 220 videos (and growing) to suit numerous abilities and moods!
- Each online class consists of full Lessons followed by Dance-Alongs with cueing.
- Take your pick, click its button, and you'll be redirected to YouTube to view the video(s).
- As these are videos, you can watch them whenever and wherever you'd like.
- You can choose easier or more challenging class options, pop in and out of classes, or mix and match to totally customize your experience!
- 50 of the dances are listed separately - lower on this page, by name - if you'd like to learn just one dance at a time that way. You can also use the "50 Dances - Multiple Levels" button and "Additional Dances" blue button to access dances individually, or do so when inside the online, leveled classes.
- And remember, with a video, you can always fast forward through them, rewind, slow them down, or speed them up to get just what you want and need!
- And if you'd like to join us for live Zoom classes on Thursdays? Email me at KarisLineDancing@comcast.net or text to 978-844-1951 for the details. We'd be thrilled to have you!
Whichever path you choose, have fun, and may you find health, happiness, and freedom as you dance your cares away!
Want to do one of the classes I created for Acton Cable TV?
Click on an orange button. Each is approximately 1 hour.
Class 1 teaches eight Level 1-2 dances with a nice and easy lesson pace.
Class 2 teaches seven Level 1-3 dances at a bit faster pace.
Want to do one of the classes I created for Littleton Cable TV?
Click on a yellow button. These dances are different from those taught above.
Each video is ~1.5 hours.
Class 1 teaches eleven Level 1-2 dances, best for newcomers/beginners.
Class 2 teaches ten Level 3-6 dances, for advancing beginners & beyond.
Want to do Level-Based classes using all the dance lesson videos I've posted?
Click on a blue button, below.
When you click one of these blue buttons, separate videos will play, one after another (without you needing to take any further action). Hours worth of classes are provided!
Levels 1 & 2
50 Dances - All Levels
(YouTube no longer allows Alphabetical Sorts.
These same dances are also Accessible via the
Individual Dance Section Below)
All Additional Dances - 104 & Growing!
Want a Lesson & Dance Along for just one Individual Dance?
Click on the name of one of the 50 dances below and get groovin'!
(For over 89 additional dances, click the blue Additional Dances button above.)
Enjoying the videos?
Please consider donating.
(Once in, to enter amount, click once on the $0.00 & start typing, or press & drag over it then type.)
Thank you for your support!
Click a button and escape into the joy of dance!
To select individual dances from within the blue-button
-Click the desired blue button.
-Look to the top right, outside of the video that's playing.
-Scroll through the list.
-Click your dance of choice!
Know the steps already and
want to go straight to the music?
Drag the video's scroll bar to the Music Start Time listed at the end of the video's title!
(Hit the Esc button first if in full screen mode.)
If no Music Start Time is noted in the title just notice how long the video is, subtract about 3:30 min from the total and the start should be around there. Most songs are about 3.5 min.
Want to skip to the next dance, just click the fast forward control on the video screen!
All titles include a level number, designated by "L" then a number e.g. L2 for Level 2. Use those to pick and choose! Level 1 is the most beginner.
More tips below!
If new to line dancing, and catching on seems tricky, click on the How-To Videos menu option, above.
There you will find easy-paced videos I've created to teach line dance terminology and associated moves!
Knowing the terminology makes lessons lots easier!
To see more info about the dance e.g. Walls, Count, Choreographer, and Music:
1) Open the video.
2) Look below the video to the comment section.
3) Click Show More, to see all provided.